TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Those pursuing a degree in science related majors should apply to this $1,500 scholarship!
This is a bi-annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Were you born a scientist? Here’s your chance to go mad.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
- If you don’t have a declared major yet, you can still apply for this scholarship IF as part of the written statement you explain what you plan to do in the future with your degree to advance science.
- Fill out the scholarship application form. Download the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on your favorite scientist
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Deadlines: Application and written statement should be emailed to email@example.com by December 9th for the Spring scholarship and July 20th for the Fall.
Award Amount: $1,500
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks