TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Bussey Law Firm, P.C. wants to encourage today’s students who will be tomorrow’s leaders by offering the New Heights Scholarship!
This scholarship will help you reach new heights in your education!
- Option 1 – Any U.S. resident high school senior who is on track to graduate, and currently holds a minimum 3.0 GPA, who plans to pursue a post-secondary degree after graduation;
- Option 2 – Any student currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year post-secondary educational institution.
- To be considered, you must also meet these requirements:
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2018-2019 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 overall GPA (or higher).
- You are a U.S. citizen or hold the status of Permanent Resident.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application, including both entry fields (see website for further information.)
How to Apply:
- Fill out the online scholarship application form.
- Write an introduction in 100-200 words.
- Write 500-1,000 words on the following topic: How will attending college help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a college education help you achieve your intended goals?
- If you are a finalist, you must provide:
- School transcripts
- Current proof of enrollment
- Photo ID
Deadline: May 29