TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
If you are currently studying law enforcement, law, criminal justice, or a related field, then you are eligible for this $1000 scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Write about law enforcement for a chance to win $1,000!
- You must be studying law enforcement, law, criminal justice, or a related field.
- Must be a graduating high school senior or freshman/sophomore in college.
How to Apply:
- Select one of the questions below, and provide your answer in 500-1000 words.
- How do you view the current relationship between law enforcement professionals and civilians and how do you envision impacting that relationship in your career in law enforcement?
- What personal experiences or interactions initially attracted you to a law enforcement related career, and what do you hope to achieve from this career?
- Send your double-spaced, 12-point font essay in a Word document with the file name format as “Lastname_Scholarship_2017” to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover page with: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, Year in school, School, School address, School phone number.
Deadline: July 1
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks