TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Montana Capital Car Title Loans is proud to be supporting young adults in their path towards obtaining higher education. They are offering this $1,000 scholarship to help a college student with their educational costs!
Write about your future career and educational goals for a chance to win this scholarship!
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must be enrolled in a higher education institute in the US
- Must have a 3.0 GPA and above (unofficial or official transcript must be submitted)
- Must complete our scholarship application and essay (400-600 word limit)
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Write an essay in 400-600 words about the following topic: Please describe your future career/educational goals and explain how the Montana Capital Scholarship will help you achieve these goals.
- Attach your essay and transcript, and submit.
Deadline: December 1, 2019
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.