TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Mark Beaumont $2,500 Scholarship is awarded annually to support students who are pursuing careers specializing in the video game industry and interactive entertainment.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you will be pursuing a career in the video game industry and have worked hard academically in college thus far, the Mark Beaumont Scholarship is the perfect opportunity for you to share your accomplishments with the world. Complete an application, write a personal statement, and provide letters of recommendation and an official transcript to win $2,500!
- Must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Must be at least a sophomore or starting your second year at the time of application
- Must intend to enter the video game industry, focusing on the businesses of interactive entertainment
- Any major can apply
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.3
How to Apply
- Complete the application form
- Verify enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate studies program for the academic year
- Write a two-page (maximum) personal statement
- Provide two current, signed letters of recommendation
- Provide your most recent official college or university transcript
One student will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship.
- Your personal statement is really your chance to shine here. Outline your career goals, why you are passionate about the video game industry, what you hope to accomplish during the rest of your time in college … really anything that will demonstrate your personality and commitment to your career path.
- Find two people who know you well enough to write glowing letters of recommendation for you, but also make sure they are honest and don’t go over the top. Also, no family members allowed!
- Make sure your personal statement is free of any grammar/spelling errors! Proofread before you turn it in!