TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Lucidpress aims to encourage people to get in touch with their creative side! They want to award one student whose entry stands out the most with this $1,000 scholarship.
To win this scholarship, use Lucidpress to design your answer!
- Open to current and incoming freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
How to Apply:
- Sign up for Lucidpress with your current student email address.
- Create your document and address one of the three available prompts:
- Using one of Lucidpress’ free flyer templates, describe an accomplishment, event, interest or talent that has played a large role in making you the aspiring or current entrepreneur you are today.
- Entrepreneurs have to be prepared for obstacles along their journey and work to overcome them. Using one of Lucidpress’ free ebook templates, recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback or failure. How did this experience affect you, and what did you learn from it?
- Some entrepreneurs have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story using one of Lucidpress’ free poster templates.
- To submit, hit “Share” and grant view-only access to email@example.com.
- Fill out the custom message with your name, the number of the prompt you chose, and a description (in 100 words or less) about your submission.
- Share your creation on your social networks and tag @Lucidpress.
Deadline: June 16