TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Insuranceproviders.com is offering a $1,000 scholarship to the best entry that inspires other students to focus on looking twice for motorcycle safety.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you believe in road safety, apply for this scholarship!
- Must be a current college student or anyone planning on attending college (or another form of higher education) in the upcoming school year.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
- Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on Looking Twice for Motorcycle Safety. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
- Fill out their online application
- Submit a link to your video, artwork, essay or creative element of your choice in the final step of the application form.
Deadline: December 1st of each year
If you’re passionate about safe driving, make sure to express that in your entry!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.