TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Lionsdeal.com. has a scholarship program where they award $ 1,200 to (2) students (bi-annually) enrolled in college pursuing a career in the foodservice and hospitality industry. In order to win this scholarship the participant must submit an essay describing why they decided to pursue a culinary career.
This is a bi-annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you’re interested in the culinary field, check out this scholarship!
- Any student who is a legal resident of the U.S. or Canada, and is a current student in an accredited US or Canadian college or university.
- Students attending college on a full scholarship are not eligible.
- Students pursuing a career in the food service and hospitality industry, including, but not limited to marketing, nutrition and business management, who demonstrate leadership ability in the field, outstanding creativity and / or entrepreneurial skills.
How to Apply:
- Write a 550-650 word essay on describing why you decided to pursue a culinary career and what you plan on contributing to this field upon completion of your degree.
- Feel free to include graphics and visual presentations as part of your submitted written essay.
- Include a separate, brief biography telling us a little about yourself, including origin of birth, marital status, if you have kids, interests, hobbies and etc.
- You must submit proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university to participate. Any one of the following proofs is acceptable:
- Scanned copy of your transcripts (if you are the winner, you must mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts)
- Enrollment verification form
- Acceptance letter to college
- Letter from admissions office confirming registration
- In addition, you must submit a clear headshot 300 px or larger along with your submission.
Deadline: January 15 & July 15
Get cookin’ and submit your application before the deadline!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks