- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz, P.C. believe that the youth are the key to a bright future, which is why they are offering this scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- Have earned or anticipate earning a high school diploma in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher overall GPA.
- Be a current United States citizen or United States permanent resident.
- Applicant must fill out entry fields on the scholarship application page PDF.
- Applicant must complete the essay portion of the scholarship application page PDF, which includes two entry fields.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Write a short introduction in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay about your future goals in 500-1000 words.
- Provide documentation such as unofficial and official school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo identification.
Deadline: May 2
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.