- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz, P.C. believe that the youth are the key to a bright future, which is why they are offering this scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- Have earned or anticipate earning a high school diploma in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher overall GPA.
- Be a current United States citizen or United States permanent resident.
- Applicant must fill out entry fields on the scholarship application page PDF.
- Applicant must complete the essay portion of the scholarship application page PDF, which includes two entry fields.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Write a short introduction in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay about your future goals in 500-1000 words.
- Provide documentation such as unofficial and official school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo identification.
Deadline: May 2
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks