TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Write a short story or poem for a chance to win $1,500!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
The theme for this scholarship is open-ended so be as creative as you want!
- High School Seniors, vocational/professional students, college students, undergrads, and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, you must provide a school transcripts.
- You must also provide evidence of financial need, academic standing and/or community participation.
How to Apply:
Include all of the following with your application:
- School transcripts
- Evidence of financial need, academic standing and/or community participation
- Original short story or poetry you’ve written (5 or less pages)
- A picture of you (headshot preferred)
Send your application to email@example.com or mail it to:
Law Offices of James D. Scott
4669 Murphy Canyon Road Suite 211
San Diego CA 92123
Deadline: June 1
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks