TUN Scholarship Index
Kitchen Cabinet Kings, a proud supporter of entrepreneurs, hosts this $5,000 scholarship contest to help you pay for college!
Hi, future entrepreneurs! Here is your chance to think big and wow the world with your brilliant ideas! You could win $5,000 towards your college expenses doing so.
- Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a Spring, Summer, or Fall 2019 semester.
- Student must be enrolled at an accredited American college, university or trade school.
How to Apply
- Answer the following question in an essay form: What new opportunities can entrepreneurs take advantage of with the ongoing legalization of gambling across the United States?
- Fill out their application form (and attach your essay).
Deadline: December 31
Award Amount: $5,000
- You should double check for typos and grammatical errors. Remember, not everything will be underlined in red.
- Your essay should stay on the topic provided. Other topics will not be considered.
- Bonus points for creativity and thinking outside the box.
- Your essay should be no more than 500 words.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks