TUN Scholarship Index
Jurewitz Law Group knows that paying for college is no picnic, which is why they are offering this scholarship – to encourage college students to take charge of tomorrow!
Talk about how college plays a role in achieving your future goals in order to win this scholarship!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application.
- There are two sections to the application that must be completed in full.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay in 500-1,000 words about the following topic: How will attending college help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a college education help you achieve your intended goals?
- Include school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: May 28
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks