TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Jurewitz Law Group knows that paying for college is no picnic, which is why they are offering this scholarship – to encourage college students to take charge of tomorrow!
Talk about how college plays a role in achieving your future goals in order to win this scholarship!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application.
- There are two sections to the application that must be completed in full.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay in 500-1,000 words about the following topic: How will attending college help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a college education help you achieve your intended goals?
- Include school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: May 28
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.