TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Job-Applications.com is offering a $1,000 college scholarship twice a year designed to working parents currently enrolled in higher education.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you are a parent and going to college, this scholarship could help you!
- The scholarship is open to any person who:
- Is a full or part-time student who is in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution (including, but not limited to, college, university or trade school, or similarly accredited program) with a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at that institution; and
- Has worked an average of at least twelve (12) hours for each of the previous four (4) weeks at the time of applying; and
- Is a residential parent of at least one minor child; and
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Is currently enrolled and furthering his or her education at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or program; and
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of applying;
How to Apply:
- Write a 600 to 1,000 word essay clearly outlining three keys to successfully balancing parenthood, working, and excelling in school.
- Fill out their online application form.
Deadline: August 18
Share this post if you know anyone who can benefit from this scholarship!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks