TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
As a leader in SEO Training, the JM Internet Group is proud to award an annual $2,000 scholarship opportunity to encourage today’s students to brainstorm new media opportunities
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you have any interesting ideas about new media then write a 1,000 word scholarship to win $2,000. That’s $2 per word!
- Must be either a current U.S high school senior in the current school year or college freshmen.
- Proof of enrollment at a U.S institution will be required of the winning applicant.
How to Apply:
- Write a 1,000 word essay on the following prompt: How do new media such as websites, social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat, challenge traditional ideas of marketing? In what ways should colleges or universities adapt their teaching methodologies to better prepare marketing majors for the New World of online marketing of Internet, social media, and mobile marketing? What existing marketing concepts remain important, which ones are becoming irrelevant, and what new concepts (or new skills) should be taught to today’s college marketing majors? If you, as the essay writer, could suggest revisions to the requirements and ideas of a marketing major at a major US college or university what would they be?
- Fill out online application to find out how to submit your essay.
Deadline: July 1st
- Look up the definition of “new media” provided on the scholarship website.
- Do some research.
- Don’t leave this application for the last minute!
*BONUS: For a chance to have your writing featured on our site, send this essay (the same one you submit for the scholarship) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read: “Online Marketing – Student Perspective” + in the body of the email, include your name, school, and major, as well as any of your social media profiles.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks