TUN Scholarship Index
iVisa is offering this annual $1,500 scholarship in order to continue their support for scholarship, culturalization, and travel for college students!
Write about how learning about another culture has positively impacted your life in order to win this scholarship!
- Have a 2.5 GPA or the equivalent to a 2.5 GPA.
- Be a student at the time of application and on the 20th of May.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-word story about the following topic: How you learned of a new culture (either by making a friend from a different culture, or by traveling, or by something else) and how that cultural experience improved your life.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a letter titled “Scholarship Application” with your essay in .PDF format.
- Include a copy of your transcript in the email that contains your GPA.
- If you need to explain your situation (ie non-GPA system or something else), also include it in the letter.
Deadline: May 15