TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Intermountain Vein Center supports college students who choose to live a healthy lifestyle amidst the stressful circumstances of being a college student. Share your thoughts about healthy living for a chance to win $2,000!
This is a biannual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each semester!
Those who choose to live a healthy lifestyle – this scholarship is for you.
- Must be a current full-time undergraduate/graduate student attending an accredited US university or college.
- Those with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.7 are welcome to apply.
- Write an essay of 800 to 1000 words, promoting a practical approach to healthy lifestyle during college years and how these habits can be sustained over a lifetime.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of health and wellness and discuss why healthy living is a lifetime endeavor based on your personal experiences.
- Your essay should be in a word document or similar (pdf, Google Doc) file type with your first and last name in the document title.
- Forward their completed essay, documentation of GPA and full-time enrollment status to scholarship@iVein.com with “iVein Scholarship” in the subject line on or before the listed deadline.
- Follow the “Learn More” button below for scholarship details.
- This is a renewable scholarship.
- Entries for the fall semester must be submitted by midnight August 31st.
- Entries for the winter/spring semester must be submitted by midnight December 31st.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks