TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The $1,000 International Research Scholarship on Primary Snoring will be awarded for an innovative research approach or diagnosis/therapy solution in the habitual snoring area.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Do you have a research approach or solution to habitual snoring? If so, apply now!
- You may participate on your own or as a team.
- The applicant must either be enrolled at a university/college or a higher education institution, do her/his doctorate there or participate in a research project at a university or university clinic. If you apply as a team, only one team member has to meet this requirement.
- The idea should be creative and not already be published by the application deadline.
- With acceptance of the scholarship, the winner agrees to the publication of his/her name and a short summary of his/her scientific work.
How to Apply:
- Email your application (your research approach/solution along with your contact information) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: July 31
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks