TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Insureon is offering two $2,500 scholarships to the two finalists with the best essays.
Is there a small business that you would like to write about? Well, write a short 500-750 essay and you can win $2,500!
- Scholarship is open to high school seniors in their final semester or current undergraduate students.
- Parents must grant consent if the student is 17 years old or younger.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500 – 750 word essay about your favorite small business and why it is important to you.
- Submit your essay by filling out their online application.
Deadline: October 19
- Spelling, Grammar, Vocabulary and Punctuation, and address the question (25 points)
- Content, including organization, logic, and quality of examples (50 points)
- Creativity, Clarity and Thoughtfulness, (25 points)
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks