TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Hostinger believes that fostering talent and encouraging the entrepreneurs of the future is essential, which is why they are offering this $1,000 scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- Applicants must be enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program.
- All funds from the Hostinger scholarship must be used to pay relevant educational expenses including tuition fees, textbooks and on-campus room and board.
- Hostinger employees and contractors – as well the immediate family members of Hostinger employees and contractors – will not be eligible for the Hostinger scholarship.
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge that your name and your essay may be used by Hostinger for promotional purposes.
How to Apply:
- Write a short, 500-word essay on the following topic: How internet entrepreneurs can succeed in a busy marketplace.
- Send your essay either within the body of your email, as an attachment, or as a link to Google Docs or a similar service to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also include your basic information such as:
- Your name (first name and surname)
- Your college/university
- Your field of study
- Your expected graduation year
Deadline: March 31
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.