TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Hostinger believes that fostering talent and encouraging the entrepreneurs of the future is essential, which is why they are offering this $1,000 scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- Applicants must be enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program.
- All funds from the Hostinger scholarship must be used to pay relevant educational expenses including tuition fees, textbooks and on-campus room and board.
- Hostinger employees and contractors – as well the immediate family members of Hostinger employees and contractors – will not be eligible for the Hostinger scholarship.
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge that your name and your essay may be used by Hostinger for promotional purposes.
How to Apply:
- Write a short, 500-word essay on the following topic: How internet entrepreneurs can succeed in a busy marketplace.
- Send your essay either within the body of your email, as an attachment, or as a link to Google Docs or a similar service to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also include your basic information such as:
- Your name (first name and surname)
- Your college/university
- Your field of study
- Your expected graduation year
Deadline: March 31
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks