TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
HostGator.com is awarding three $1,500 scholarships to the three students with the best essays.
Technology has become a big part of growing businesses. For this scholarship, you have to think about the technology challenges that small businesses face.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Applicants must be a legal resident of the U.S.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay answering the following question:
What is the biggest tech challenge facing small businesses today, and what is your proposed solution?
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, college/university, expected year of graduation, and intended major or area of study.
Deadline: August 30
Since three scholarships are given out, you have a better chance of winning… so don’t hesitate to apply!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks