TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Hirsch & Lyon understands how difficult it can be to pay for college. To help students, they offer this scholarship every year to provide financial assistance to students pursuing a legal career.
Are you pursuing law? Write about the reasons why to win!
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college.
- Must be enrolling in, or show proof that they are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming Fall semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law.
- Must submit application materials via email by July 10th. Late applications will not be considered.
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
How To Apply:
- Write an essay between 850 – 1,500 words, describing the reasons you are pursuing a law degree.
- Send an e-mail to Scholarship@hlaccidentlaw.com with the below information and attach your essay:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
Deadline: July 10