TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
If you have respect for the elders (and regularly take action to assist them), this $1,000 award could very well be yours!
Do you take pride in assisting the elderly? Then this scholarship might be for you!
- A United States citizen.
- 18 years of age or older at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Enrolled as a student in a United States college or university at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- In good academic standing with their higher educational institution.
How to Apply
Students must write concisely on the following theme:
- What actions have you taken to honor and assist elders in your family or community?
- The essay should be 500 words in length. Please make your submission electronically via email in MS Word or PDF format.
- When you submit your essay to Hackard Law, you are granting all copyright ownership of this essay to Hackard Law, as well as permission to post your essay (or excerpts thereof) on Hackard Law’s website with your name and that of your school, and permission to post your essay (or excerpts thereof) on all Hackard Law social media platforms and any firm marketing materials. Hackard Law may publish all finalists’ essays (or excerpts thereof), their names and those of their schools. Essays will be checked by firm software for plagiarism, and any instances of plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification.
- The scholarship winner will be asked to send a photo to be posted Hackard Law’s website. Please submit your application to: email@example.com.
Please submit the following materials and information to Hackard Law:
- Your essay, in MS Word or PDF format;
- Your name and contact information (address and phone number)
- Proof of age and US citizenship (copy of birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport)
- Proof you are enrolled in a United States college or university (from the office of your school registrar)
Award Amount: $2,500
Deadline: August 15
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks