TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
In an effort to give back to othe community, attorney Greg Baumgartner is offering a $1000 scholarship to help a young person obtain an education.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Write a short essay for a chance to win $1,000!
- Applicants must be enrolled in either high school or college in the United States.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA with at least a B average.
How to Apply:
- Write a very short essay (no more than 200 words) about yourself, your educational goals and the reasons for needing a scholarship.
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Transcript with GPA from your current high school or college
Deadline: August 31
Make sure your essay stands out!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks