TUN Scholarship Index
Flight Network will be giving away a $1,000 scholarship to the student with the best essay.
Do you enjoy traveling? Then tell your story in a short essay and win $1,000!
- Students must be a Canadian or American citizen or hold a valid student Visa.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Canadian or American University or College program for the 2016/2017 school year.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- This scholarship is open for both Undergraduate and Graduate students.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-1000 word essay about a travel related experience or topic.
- Email your essay and photo to email@example.com.
Deadline: December 31
Amount: The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship and will be featured on the Flight Network blog.
[button-green url=”http://www.flightnetwork.com/pages/scholarship” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Learn More[/button-green]
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks