TUN Scholarship Index
Elliptical Cardio is giving away one $1,000 award to a student who can create a video explaining how fitness and education collide.
Hi fitness enthusiasts! If you’ve been hitting the gym consistently while battling going to class and working, I have a great scholarship opportunity to share with you! Elliptical Cardio is giving away one $1,000 award to a student who can create a video explaining how fitness and education collide. Share your personal experiences at reaching your healthy goals and how these goals have impacted your education and you could be chosen to win!
Create a video explaining how health and fitness can facilitate educational and career success.
- Current students enrolled in a trade school, university, college, or high school.
- International students are allowed to apply.
How to Apply
- Create a 3-5 minute video answering the above prompt. Focus on why training is vital to achieve success in education/your career. In additional, explain what drives you towards achieving your academic and fitness goals and how you are motivated.
- Upload the video to YouTube and title it “Elliptical Cardio Scholarship Entry.” Include a link to the scholarship website in the video description.
- Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name, mailing address, phone number
- School’s name that you are currently attending or will attend
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance to school
- Primary academic area of study
- Link to YouTube video
- Be personal and creative. Real world examples from your own life will stand out more than generic or vague answers!
- Illustrate your passion for health and fitness!
- Your video doesn’t have to be a professional production, but it should look professional. Use editing to make your content even better.
- Keep your video under 5 minutes!
[button-green url=”http://www.ellipticalcardio.com/scholarship-program/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Learn More[/button-green]
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks