TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, Duffy Law offers an annual $1,000 scholarship.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Sexual Assault is a tough issue that must be discussed. Share your opinions on the topic and you could win a $1,000 scholarship.
- Must be currently attending or plan on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
What are the three most important things America’s colleges and universities can do to significantly reduce the incidence of sexual assault on campus – and why?
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or will be attending school in the body of their submission email.
Deadline: July 15 9:00am EST
For more information on how the essays will be judged and more details click the green button below!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks