TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
David Ghozland, M.D. is proud to support the next generation of medical professionals by providing a $1,000 scholarship to a student showing excellent promise studying in the sciences or medical field.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Studying in the medical field isn’t easy. This scholarship can help a little!
- Applicant must currently be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicant must also be majoring in human biology, chemistry, anatomy, or related sciences major working toward a degree.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) that answers the following question: What branch of science are you most interested in pursuing a career in and how do you feel like you will contribute to the medical field?
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read, “Dr. Ghozland Scholarship Application.”
- In the body of the email be sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number.
- Attach your essay and a copy of your transcript in .doc or .pdf format.
Deadline: June 30
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks