TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The legal team at DiBella Law Offices, P.C. believes that tomorrow’s leaders aren’t born but nurtured, which is why they are offering this scholarship!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- Applicant must have earned or anticipate earning a high school diploma in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0 or higher overall GPA.
- Be a current United States citizen or United States permanent resident.
- Applicant must fill out entry fields on the scholarship application page PDF.
- Applicant must complete the essay portion of the scholarship application page PDF, which includes two entry fields.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Write your introduction in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay in 500-1000 words about your future goals.
- Provide unofficial and official school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo identification.
Deadline: May 16
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks