Tun Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
This $1,000 scholarship is awarded twice annually, in January and August of each year.
This is a biannual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each semester!
The American Graphics Institute offers this $1,000 scholarship every semester!
- This scholarship is open to both part-time and full-time students enrolled in degree programs at any accredited college or university in the United States.
- The scholarship winner must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay of between 500 and 1,500 words describing how you anticipate design thinking or digital design tools will impact you and your career choice.
- The title of the essay must reflect how design thinking or design tools impacts either you or your career choice.
- Complete online submission form.
Spring Semester: December 31
Fall Semester: July 31
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks