TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Delete Cyberbullying $1,000 Scholarship is offered annually to students who work to stop cyberbullying.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Cyberbullying is a harmful act that can seriously destroy the mental and physical health of the victim. Share your support of ending cyberbullying by filling out a short application and writing a quick essay for a chance to win $1,000!
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be attending or planning to attend an accredited US college or university
- Must be a high school, college, or graduate student
How to Apply
- Complete the online form
- Write a short essay (no more than 500 words) answering one of the following questions:
- Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?
- How has cyberbullying personally affected you?
Deadline: June 30
Prize: One student will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- Share your personal stories about cyberbullying in your essay and show your passion for stopping cyberbullying.
- Proofread and avoid grammar/spelling mistakes!
- This is a short essay, but still aim for the usual essay parts – introduction, body, conclusion (even if the intro and conclusion are only a sentence or two!)
- Do not go over the word limit! Aim between 300-450 words.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks