TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Cross & Smith, LLC believes giving back to the community is an important part of making a positive impact. To aid in this effort, each year the firm awards one student with $1,000 towards their college education.
Why are you pursuing a law degree? Explain your motivations to win!
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college.
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law.
- Must submit application materials via email by November 2nd. Late applications will not be considered.
- Essay and application must be in English.
- By entering, you give Cross & Smith, LLC permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. They will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay between 500 – 1,000 words that explains your motivation for pursuing a law degree including any obstacles you think you may encounter and how you plan to address them.
- Send an e-mail to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the below information and attach your essay
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
Deadline: November 2