TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Every year, Couponchief.com will award one winner $1,000 towards higher education.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Show off how you save money and you can win money – $1,000, to be exact.
- You must be a U.S resident.
- You must be enrolled in high school, college, or trade school.
How to Apply:
- Upload a 2-5 minute video to YouTube that details one of two things:
- Introduce yourself, mentioning your grade and the college you will be attending.
- Talk about how you personally save money as a college student.
- Upload your video to YouTube with the title “Coupon Chief Scholarship.”
- Your video must also include a short intro about your reasons for living a frugal lifestyle, and include in the video description a link to the website’s scholarship page.
- Once your video has been uploaded, send the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number.
- The name of the school you are attending with proof of acceptance or enrollment.
Deadline: July 31
It really does pay to be frugal!