TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Be financially educated AND win a scholarship!
Club Thrifty believes that financial education and sound money management leads to a life filled with freedom and possibilities. As part of their mission to educate parents and students about the destructive power of debt, Club Thrifty is offering this $1,000 scholarship to at least one graduating high school senior or current undergraduate student each year.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior or currently enrolled in an undergraduate college, university, or trade school.
- Upon being awarded the scholarship, provide proof of enrollment in an undergraduate college, university, or trade school for the fall 2019 term.
- Complete and submit the application prior to the application deadline. (New applications must be received each year.)
- Be an American citizen.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-750 word essay answering the following questions:
- How do you (or will you) save money while attending college?
- What steps are you actively taking to minimize your student loan debt?
- (Note: Essays below 500 words or above 750 words will not be considered.)
- Email your essay to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship 2019” and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Current grade level
- Name, city, and state of high school or college you currently attend
- Name, city, and state of college, university, or trade school you will attend for Fall 2019 term
- Submit your essay and application information prior to the application deadline.
Deadline: June 30