TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Have you ever earned money as a contractor or a small business owner? If so, this scholarship opportunity is for you.
Submit a 750 to 1,500 word essay describing how your experience working for yourself as either a contractor or small business owner has impacted your view of education and your future.
Any undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in a degree program at any accredited American College, University or Trade School with self employment experience may apply.
How to Apply:
- Send your essay as a Microsoft Word attachment to email@example.com
- The subject line should read: “ChooseWhat Scholarship Application.”
- On the cover page of your submission (attachment) AND in the body of the email, please include the following information:
- Your full name & Student ID #
- Name of school
- Anticipated Major
- Date of Initial Enrollment
- Expected Graduation Date
- Type and dates of self employment
ChooseWhat Founder, Leo Welder, will select the winning application. The winner will be largely based on the relevance of the examples used to demonstrate lessons learned and the quality of the writing.
Deadlines: November 1 for Fall Semester & April 1 for Spring Semester
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.