TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Grant Law Office wants to extend their help to the next generation of future architects, engineers, doctors, lawyers, educators, and more, which is why they are offering this $1,000 scholarship!
Put your best foot forward and apply to this scholarship!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application.
- There are two sections to the application that must be completed in full.
How to Apply:
- Fill out your information in the scholarship application form.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a 500-1,000 word essay about the following topic: How will attending college help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a college education help you achieve your intended goals?
- Provide your school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: August 15
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks