TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Grant Law Office wants to extend their help to the next generation of future architects, engineers, doctors, lawyers, educators, and more, which is why they are offering this $1,000 scholarship!
Put your best foot forward and apply to this scholarship!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application.
- There are two sections to the application that must be completed in full.
How to Apply:
- Fill out your information in the scholarship application form.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a 500-1,000 word essay about the following topic: How will attending college help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a college education help you achieve your intended goals?
- Provide your school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: August 15
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.