TUN Scholarship Index
The BadCredit.org Wealth Wise Scholarship seeks to award this $1,000 scholarship to a US undergraduate or graduate student seeking a career in the finance industry.
If you’re majoring in finance, business, accounting, mathematics, management, and other related majors, this is the scholarship for you!
- Minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Major of study must support a career in the finance industry (e.g., finance, business, accounting, mathematics, management, and other related majors.)
- Must be a US resident.
- Must send in an official transcript.
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior).
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college).
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-900 word essay on the following topic: How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved. This essay will explore current issues in today’s credit landscape and various ways to offset the negative implications that affect many Americans’ ability to access capital.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately using the MLA format.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
- The essay should be written in 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-inch margins.
Please mail your official transcript and original essay to the following address:
Attn: Wealth Wise Scholarship
15 SE 1st Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601
Deadline: December 31