TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Astanza provides a merit-based $2,500 scholarship each year to a highly motivated college student in the science field.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you’ve spent high school working hard to earn grades and are pursuing a career in the sciences, you should consider applying for this scholarship provided by Astanza! Complete an application form and provide a copy of your transcript for a chance at $1,500!
- Students majoring in physics, biology, engineering, medicine, nursing, or other natural/applied science fields.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be enrolling in accredited college in the upcoming fall.
- No graduate students.
How to Apply
- Submit a completed application form.
- Provide an image or scan of a recent transcript (either from high school or college).
- Provide an image or scan of acceptance letter to accredited college/university (if applicable – incoming freshman only).
Deadline: June 30
Prize: One $1,500 scholarship will be awarded.
- This scholarship is based entirely off of the hard work you have already done! Make sure your transcript is in tip-top shape and complete your application form as fully as possible.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks”