TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Husband and Wife Law Team is dedicated to increasing awareness about the dangers of driving under the influence, which is why they are offering this scholarship!
Create a message about the dangers of driving under the influence to enter this scholarship.
- Applicants must be a current United States citizen or United States permanent resident.
- All eligible high school applicants must anticipate earning a high school diploma in the 2017–2018 school year, and must anticipate attending an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the 2018–2019 school year.
- All eligible college applicants must currently attend an accredited four-year university or college, or must currently be attending a two-year institution with the intention of transferring to a four-year university or college.
- Simply put, graduating high school seniors in good standing, college students currently attending a community college with the intent of transferring to a university, or students who are currently attending a four-year university are eligible to apply for the Arrive Alive, Don’t Drink & Drive 2018 Scholarship Contest.
How to Apply:
- Submit an essay (250 words or less), video (2 minutes or less), graphic design, poem, or illustration about the dangers of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol to @Husbandandwifelawteam on Facebook.
- Fill out the official entry form.
- Provide unofficial and official school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo identification.
Amount: $1,000 per category
Deadline: April 2
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.