TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The Husband and Wife Law Team is dedicated to increasing awareness about the dangers of driving under the influence, which is why they are offering this scholarship!
Create a message about the dangers of driving under the influence to enter this scholarship.
- Applicants must be a current United States citizen or United States permanent resident.
- All eligible high school applicants must anticipate earning a high school diploma in the 2017–2018 school year, and must anticipate attending an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the 2018–2019 school year.
- All eligible college applicants must currently attend an accredited four-year university or college, or must currently be attending a two-year institution with the intention of transferring to a four-year university or college.
- Simply put, graduating high school seniors in good standing, college students currently attending a community college with the intent of transferring to a university, or students who are currently attending a four-year university are eligible to apply for the Arrive Alive, Don’t Drink & Drive 2018 Scholarship Contest.
How to Apply:
- Submit an essay (250 words or less), video (2 minutes or less), graphic design, poem, or illustration about the dangers of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol to @Husbandandwifelawteam on Facebook.
- Fill out the official entry form.
- Provide unofficial and official school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo identification.
Amount: $1,000 per category
Deadline: April 2
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks