Are you passionate about your current studies and your future career goals? If so, this is the scholarship for you!
- Applicants must be a United States citizen.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or be planning to enroll in an accredited university or fashion/design school.
- Applicants must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.5 or higher.
How to Apply:
- Complete the scholarship form on their website.
- Write a 500 to 800 word essay on the following topic: What you plan to study, why you chose that major, and how your prospective career fits in with the demands of our ever modernizing world.
- Include in your application a letter of recommendation from an advisor, mentor, or former employer.
- Also include a copy of your current school transcript.
Deadline: May 15