TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The APhA Foundation is looking to reward those students who are active in their school’s APhA – ASP chapter and show potential for leadership in the pharmacy profession.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
Pharmacy students who are active members of the APhA Academy of Student Pharmacists should look into this one. And if you are a pharmacy student but not an active member in your school’s chapter, I would change that ASAP!
- Must have completed at least one year of pharmacy school.
- Must have a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Must be an active member in the APhA Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP).
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form.
- Submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing the following topic: What specifically about your involvement in APhA‐ASP has made you proud to be a student pharmacist and why? How do you feel your involvement in APhA-ASP can be used to improve patient care services in the future?
- Please include an academic transcript, two letters of recommendation, a current resume, and a list of pharmacy and non-pharmacy related activities that demonstrate community involvement and skills.
Amount: The program offers multiple scholarships and the award will vary for each.
Deadline: December 1
Make sure to to read the scholarship criteria before applying.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks