TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Alan Lescht & Associates attorneys understand the financial struggles a college student can go through, which is why they offer this $1,000 annual scholarship.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- Applicant must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university in the next academic year.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with her/his current educational institution.
- Applicant must have the permission of a legal guardian if under 18 years of age.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay of no more than 750 words on the following topic:
“Companies frequently require employees to sign non-disclosure agreements that prohibit the employee for going to work for a competitor, even if they are fired without cause. Should non-compete agreements be unlawful? Why or why not?”
- Submit your essay to email@example.com.
Deadline: October 17
Make sure to do proper research for your essay!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.