TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Alan Lescht & Associates attorneys understand the financial struggles a college student can go through, which is why they offer this $1,000 annual scholarship.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- Applicant must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university in the next academic year.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with her/his current educational institution.
- Applicant must have the permission of a legal guardian if under 18 years of age.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay of no more than 750 words on the following topic:
“Companies frequently require employees to sign non-disclosure agreements that prohibit the employee for going to work for a competitor, even if they are fired without cause. Should non-compete agreements be unlawful? Why or why not?”
- Submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: October 17
Make sure to do proper research for your essay!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks