TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
AJ Madison is pleased to provide financial assistance to one lucky student who exhibits remarkable leadership.
Are you a leader in your community? Write about it for a chance to win $1,000!
• Must be 18 years and above.
• Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
• Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in any accredited U.S. university, college or school.
HOW TO APPLY
• In 300 words or less, answer the following question: How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?
• Submit your essay to as a Microsoft word file attachment before December 1, 2017.
• Email to email@example.com (only 1 submission per person!).
• Email must include: Full Name, Address, Phone, School Name, GPA, Date of Birth
The winner will be notified via email on December 15, 2017. The winner should respond in 7 days, otherwise another awardee will be chosen.
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks