TUN Scholarship Index
If you are a Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American or Pacific Islander student pursuing a career in the actuarial profession, The Actuarial Foundation has scholarship opportunities of up to $4,000.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
The Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American and Pacific Islander students. The scholarship award recognizes and encourages the academic achievements of full-time undergraduate students pursuing a degree that may lead to a career in the actuarial profession. Go to their website to apply.
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups:
- Black/African American
- Native North American
- Pacific Islander
- Enrolling as or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited educational institution.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), emphasis on math or actuarial courses.
- Entering college freshmen must have a minimum ACT math score of 28 or SAT math score of 620.
- Intent on pursuing a career in the actuarial profession.
$1,000 – high school senior applying for freshman year;
$2,000 – college freshman applying for sophomore year
$3,000 – college sophomore applying for junior year; and
$4,000 – college junior applying for senior year