TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
If you are a Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American or Pacific Islander student pursuing a career in the actuarial profession, The Actuarial Foundation has scholarship opportunities of up to $4,000.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
The Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Hispanic, Native North American and Pacific Islander students. The scholarship award recognizes and encourages the academic achievements of full-time undergraduate students pursuing a degree that may lead to a career in the actuarial profession. Go to their website to apply.
- Must have at least one birth parent who is a member of one of the following minority groups:
- Black/African American
- Native North American
- Pacific Islander
- Enrolling as or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited educational institution.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), emphasis on math or actuarial courses.
- Entering college freshmen must have a minimum ACT math score of 28 or SAT math score of 620.
- Intent on pursuing a career in the actuarial profession.
$1,000 – high school senior applying for freshman year;
$2,000 – college freshman applying for sophomore year
$3,000 – college sophomore applying for junior year; and
$4,000 – college junior applying for senior year
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.