This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
There’s something special about wanting to help others!
- High school graduate as of the Summer of the application year.
- Open to full or part-time undergraduate or college graduate students.
- Must be entering or enrolled in behavioral health, nursing, counseling, psychology, social work, marriage/ family therapy, or other program focusing on treating mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Essay must be submitted with the application. Each essay must include a cover letter containing the author’s name, address, high school or college (including the date of graduation), phone number and e-mail address.
- Please answer the following essay question: (800 – 1000 words max.) Within your chosen area of the behavioral sciences, discuss the direction the field is heading in by looking at both encouraging and problematic trends. Discussion should include your suggestions for how to address or stem the problematic trends.
- First place: $5,000
- Second place: $2,500
- Third place: $2,500
Deadline: May 31
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hack
Share with friends