At the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Explain why users need to know where they are, where they can go and what is on a web page
2. Create wireframe mockups of web pages
3. Identify the key functional elements of web pages
4. Use Bootstrap components to realise page designs
6. Use the Handlebars template library to convert data to HTML
In this course, you will complete:
1 website design assignment taking ~1 hour to complete
1 programming assignment taking ~1 hour to complete
4 quizzes, each taking ~20 minutes to complete
multiple practice quizzes, each taking ~5 minutes to complete
Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes.
Price: Enroll For Free!
Responsive Web Design – University of London