This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you love sleep then you should apply to this scholarship!
- If you are enrolled or will be enrolled in a college, university, or trade school, you may apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Submit an essay on the following topics (at least 1,000 words):
1 – The importance of sleep on our health. How does sleep affect our lives from a health perspective? What happens when people neglect a proper night’s sleep?
2 – Assess your current sleep habits. Research 5 ways you can improve your sleep habits moving forward (even if you believe you have perfect sleep habits, there are numerous to improve). Describe the sleep improvement and why it aides in sleep quality. Describe how you can implement each method in your life.
- After you’ve completed the essay, send it as an attachment to email@example.com. Your article can be submitted as a PDF (preferred) or a Word Doc.
- You should also include the following information:
- Your full name, telephone number, and mailing address
- The name of your academic institution (if you have been accepted to a school but haven’t started classes yet, include the name of the school you will be attending)
- Proof of enrollment
- Your area of study
- Link to your Facebook profile (optional)
Deadline: April 21
Check out some of the articles from their website for some inspiration!
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks