TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
The car accident attorneys of The Bruning Law Firm understand that an education is often the foundation of a successful and productive career. This is why they offer an annual $500 scholarship to their essay contest winner.
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
If you think that road safety can be improved, express your ideas for a chance to win a $500 scholarship!
- Applicants must be planning on or already attending an accredited U.S college or university in 2016.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-word essay answering the following question: What law or laws would you create to make the roads safer?
- Essay must emailed as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Along with the essay you must provide the following information:
- Your name, address, date of birth, and phone number
- An email address for your parents, if the applicant is under 18
- The name of the institution that the you will be attending
- The course of study that the you will be pursuing
Deadline: December 1st of each year
For information on judging criteria and more, click the green button below!