- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C is offering this scholarship award because they believe that students have what it takes to make a difference in the world!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 overall GPA (or higher).
- You are a U.S. citizen or hold the status of Permanent Resident.
- All entry fields in the scholarship application PDF have been filled in.
- The essay portion of the application is completed, including both entry fields.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay about your future goals in 500-1000 words.
- Provide required documentation such as school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: May 9
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks