- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C is offering this scholarship award because they believe that students have what it takes to make a difference in the world!
This is an annual scholarship. Bookmark this page and check back each year!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 overall GPA (or higher).
- You are a U.S. citizen or hold the status of Permanent Resident.
- All entry fields in the scholarship application PDF have been filled in.
- The essay portion of the application is completed, including both entry fields.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay about your future goals in 500-1000 words.
- Provide required documentation such as school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: May 9
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.