TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Steven Titus & Associates, P.C. wants to encourage students to find their path, which is why they are offering this scholarship!
To win this scholarship, write a short essay about who you are and why going to college is going to help you achieve your goals.
- Option 1 – Any U.S. resident high school senior who is on track to graduate, and currently holds a minimum 3.0 GPA, who plans to pursue a post-secondary degree after graduation;
Option 2 – Any student currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year post-secondary educational institution.
- To be considered, you must also meet these requirements:
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 overall GPA (or higher).
- You are a U.S. citizen or hold the status of Permanent Resident.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application, including both entry fields (see website for further information)
How to Apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Write an introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay in 500-1,000 words about the following topic: How will attending college help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a college education help you achieve your intended goals?
- Finalists must provide the following documents:
- School Transcripts
- Current Proof of Enrollment
- Photo ID
Deadline: August 8
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks