TUN Scholarship Index
- Ease of Completion
- Scholarship Amount
Bottling Law L.L.C. wants to invest in the future of education, which is why they are offering this $1,000 scholarship!
Write about your goals for post-secondary education for a chance to win this scholarship!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application.
- There are two sections to the application that must be completed in full.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Write a short introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay in 500-1000 words about the following topics: How will a post secondary education help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a post secondary education help you achieve that?
- Provide school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: May 24
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.