TUN Scholarship Index
Bottling Law L.L.C. wants to invest in the future of education, which is why they are offering this $1,000 scholarship!
Write about your goals for post-secondary education for a chance to win this scholarship!
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship.
- You are required to complete the original essay portion of the application.
- There are two sections to the application that must be completed in full.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Write a short introduction about yourself in 100-200 words.
- Write a short essay in 500-1000 words about the following topics: How will a post secondary education help you achieve your future goals? How do you plan on leaving your mark on the world, and in what way will a post secondary education help you achieve that?
- Provide school transcripts, current proof of enrollment, and photo ID.
Deadline: May 24
SEE ALSO: The Complete Guide to Scholarship Hacks